Update to previous post
Apparently my common sense is running on the low side today. Previously when using the workflows, any link I included I would omit the whole http:// bit because who types that anymore and it worked fine. Then they stopped working which was the reason for the previous post. Then I got one of those “I wonder…” moments and tried putting the http:// before the link and SquareSpace recognized the link and in my (very short) testing opens the link as it should. I have no idea why the SquareSpace blogging app is behaving this way with regards to not recognizing the links that don’t have http:// included. So, the workflows in the original Mobile Blogging Made Easier post still work, but I would recommend including http:// with a link before running the workflows. Laugh at me for my brain lapse if you want, I’m just happy I figured out how to still use the workflows.